Week 17, Italy: Leaning, Museums, and Clooney
The experiences My last few days in Tuscany were wonderful. I spent a little more time with Courtney (Canada) and Bruno (Brazil) who were at the guest house the same time as me. We finished up the wine, cleaned the enormous and wine stained table and the refrigerator. I'm very proud. Monday Bruno and I set off for Pisa and did the obligatory "holding up the tower" photo shoot. We didn't plan to be there together so I had a reservation earlier than he did and we split up after a half hour. Bruno is a very cool guy who was studying beer in Munich before he returns home to start up a brewery. Sometimes traveling alone is really what you want to do though--just some alone time to process things, float about as you please and in my case it was a chance to spend an hour in H&M. Then that night I pretty much decided Courtney and I were separated at birth. Bruno did an ok job. Pizza with Nutella, Marscapone, and Strawberries--I want to eat this forever. Ter...